Legal and Privacy Statement
YOU SHOULD READ THIS LEGAL AND PRIVACY STATEMENT BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. By continuing to access or use this website, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal and Privacy Statement. DataVendors.com Inc. reserves the right to modify this Legal and Privacy Statement at any time, so you should review these terms and conditions whenever accessing or using this website. By using the website after the posting of modifications to the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal and Privacy Statement, you signify your acceptance of such terms and conditions, as modified. You may not use this website if, at any time, you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions as set forth in this Legal and Privacy Statement.
1. All information and material including images, text and audio on this website is the property of DataVendors.com Inc. and/or its affiliates (and/or its or its affiliates' licensors) (collectively "DataVendors.com") and is subject to copyright. DataVendors.com is servicemark owned by DataVendors.com Inc. All other trade marks, if any, on this website are the property of their respective owners. You are entitled to view, copy and print any documents from this website but only for your own internal business purposes. You acquire absolutely no rights or licenses in or to the website or the materials contained within the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with this Legal and Privacy Statement. Any sale, transmission or redistribution of this website or its content, and any copying, modification or other use of this website or its content for any purposes other than your own internal business purposes, are strictly prohibited.
2. All present and future rights in and to trade secrets, trademarks, service marks, copyrights and other proprietary rights under the laws of any domestic or foreign governmental authority (the "Intellectual Property Rights") shall at all times be and remain the sole and exclusive property of DataVendors.com as between you and DataVendors.com. Except as specifically permitted by the terms of this Legal and Privacy Statement, you shall not use the Intellectual Property Rights or the website, or any derivations thereof, for any purpose, without DataVendors.com's prior written approval. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of DataVendors.com and all others having rights in the website and to comply with all reasonable written or electronic requests made by DataVendors.com or its suppliers of content or otherwise ("Suppliers") to protect their and others' contractual, statutory and common law rights in the website. You agree to provide DataVendors.com with prompt written notice of any unauthorized access or use of the website by any party or of any claim that the website infringes upon any copyright, trademark or other contractual, statutory or common law rights.
3. This website is provided solely for information purposes and, with the exception of this Legal and Privacy Statement or as otherwise indicated, is not intended to, and shall not, constitute any offer or acceptance with the respect to any transactions or other matters. Except for this Legal and Privacy Statement, this website shall not create any legal relationship between you and DataVendors.com.
4. This website and the information and material which it contains are subject to change at any time by DataVendors.com without notice and DataVendors.com reserves the right to suspend, terminate or restrict your access to or use of this website. This website is provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or in respect of any materials or products referred to on this website, or non-infringement. Difficulties in use of this website could involve, among others, failures, delays, malfunction, software erosion, inadvertent disclosure of information provided to DataVendors.com via this website, or hardware damage, which difficulties could be the result of hardware, software or communication link inadequacies or other causes. Such difficulties could lead to possible economic and/or data loss. DataVendors.com does not warrant that the website is compatible with your equipment or that the website is free of errors, viruses or worms. In no event shall DataVendors.com be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
5. DataVendors.com and its directors, officers, employees and agents shall, to the extent permitted by law, have no liability, contingent or otherwise, whether caused by the negligence of DataVendors.com, its employees, subcontractors, agents, Suppliers, or otherwise, to you or to third parties for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability, performance or continued availability of this website or for delays or omissions therein, including, but not limited to, inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from quotes and financial data. DataVendors.com shall have no responsibility to maintain the information or services made available on this website or to supply any corrections or updates in connection with such information or services. IN NO EVENT WILL DataVendors.com, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ITS THIRD PARTY AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION OR WASTED MANAGEMENT TIME) WHICH MAY BE INCURRED OR EXPERIENCED ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USING OR RELYING ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR LINKS ON IT , EVEN IF DataVendors.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any limitations or restrictions on liability in this Legal and Privacy Statement shall only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. In no event shall DataVendors.com's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including but not limited to, negligence) exceed the amount paid by you to DataVendors.com, if any, for accessing this website.
6. Nothing set forth in this website should be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell any product or instrument or to enter into any transaction, or as a representation that any particular product or instrument is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in this website involve significant risks and you should not enter into any transactions unless you fully understand all of these risks and have independently determined that the risks are acceptable to you and that the transactions are appropriate for you in light of your objectives, experience, financial and operational resources and other relevant circumstances. Any discussion of risks contained in this website, however, should not be considered to be a disclosure of the risks of particular transactions, or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned.
7. You should not construe any of the material contained in this website as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice and you should not make this website the primary basis for any trading decisions. In providing this website and entering into any transactions in the products described in this website, DataVendors.com is acting solely in the capacity of an arm's length contractual counterparty and not as a financial advisor or a fiduciary. Under no circumstances should DataVendors.com be considered your advisor or fiduciary and, if you require advice with respect to the products identified in this website or any contemplated transactions, you should consult your own business, financial, accounting or legal advisors.
8. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ALL OR ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LEGAL AND PRIVACY STATEMENT. THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE MAY NOT BE RECIRCULATED, REDISTRIBUTED OR PUBLISHED BY YOU WITHOUT DataVendors.com'S PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT COPY IT OR REMOVE OR OBSCURE ANY COPYRIGHT OR OTHER NOTICES OR LEGENDS CONTAINED IN ANY SUCH INFORMATION. MODIFICATION OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF DataVendors.com'S COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH APPLICABLE LAW OR THIS LEGAL AND PRIVACY STATEMENT. YOU MAY NOT OFFER ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IT OVER ANY OTHER MEDIUM INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST, A COMPUTER NETWORK OR HYPERLINK FRAMING ON THE INTERNET WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF DataVendors.com. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF DataVendors.com'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES OR SERVICE MARKS IN A MANNER THAT SUGGESTS THAT SUCH NAMES AND MARKS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR ARE USED WITH DataVendors.com'S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF THESE NAMES AND MARKS. YOU WILL NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN IN UNSOLICITED MAILINGS OR SPAM MATERIAL. YOU WILL NOT SPAM OR SEND UNSOLICITED MAILINGS TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY USING THE WEBSITE. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH ON THE WEBSITE.
9. This website may provide links to certain websites sponsored and maintained by DataVendors.com as well as those sponsored or maintained by third parties. Such third party websites are publicly available and DataVendors.com is providing access to such websites through this website solely as a convenience to you. The content of such third party websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to this website is not maintained or controlled by DataVendors.com, and DataVendors.com makes no representations or warranties concerning the content of such websites and the fact that access to such websites is provided does not constitute any endorsement, authorization or sponsorship of such websites or their sponsors by DataVendors.com nor is there any affiliation between DataVendors.com and such sponsors and such sponsors do not endorse, authorize or sponsor this website. Moreover, DataVendors.com is in no way responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other websites, services or goods that may be linked to, or advertised on, the website and does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to the use of the links provided on, or to, the website or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the website. You understand and agree that you will use or rely on such websites solely at your own risk and that DataVendors.com does not grant to you any rights in respect of such websites.
10. In the course of your use of this website, you may provide, or DataVendors.com may otherwise obtain, information about you or your business activities. By using this website, you expressly consent to DataVendors.com (1) using this information to assess the function and performance of this website, to assess the needs of its customers, to market DataVendors.com's products and services and for the other purposes set out in this paragraph, and (2) transferring this data to DataVendors.com affiliates throughout the world for the purposes specified in (1) above. Any information which you provide or which DataVendors.com otherwise obtains will be used by DataVendors.com for any and all business purposes.
11. In the event that Information is submitted through your access to the website erroneously, or you later determine that Information should not have been submitted, for any reason, You accept full financial responsibility for such entry. Further, by logging onto to our website on behalf of an entity or corporation, you are agreeing that you have the right and authority to bind that entity or corporation to the obligations and responsibilities incurred by utilizing this website.
12. You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DataVendors.com and its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding against DataVendors.com, its employees, representatives, Suppliers and agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding is based on or arises in connection with your use of the website, or any links on the website, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer's use of the website; (ii) your use or someone using any password you may obtain; (iii) a violation of the terms set forth in this Legal and Privacy Statement by you or anyone using your computer or password; (iv) a claim that any use of the website by you or someone using your computer or password infringes any intellectual property right of any third party, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (v) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the website by you or someone using your computer or password; (vi) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein: or (vii) any breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you hereunder. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim.
13. The terms of this Legal and Privacy Statement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York applicable to contracts made and to be fully performed in such State without reference to principles of conflict of laws. The user of this website agrees that by using this web they submit to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York for the enforcement of the terms of this Legal and Privacy Statement and any disputes related to same and agrees to service of process by mail.
DataVendors.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those that visit our Website to do the same. DataVendors.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its Website that infringes upon the copyright rights of others. DataVendors.com also may, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an on-line location that contains infringing material or infringing activity.
If you believe that your work has been used on our Website in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify DataVendors.com by written notice or by email. The notice should include the following information:
an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including a copy of the copyrighted work or the web page address where the copyrighted work may be found;
identification of the location on our Web Site of the material you claim has been infringed, or the link or reference to another Web Site that contains the material you claim has been infringed;
your name, address, telephone number and email address a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright owner, the agent of the copyright owner or the law;
and a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the material allegedly infringed or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Website should be directed to Arseniy Olevskiy, Mgr., who can be reached at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.